Saturday, March 04, 2006

Travels


I am more of a seasoned traveler than I initially thought. Here is a map of all the states that I have visited. (My wife said that I couldn't claim Oregon because I was merely in the Portland Airport.) If you want to see where you have been then here is the site - http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedstates

My favorite state was Hawaii because it was as close to paradise as one could experience. Furthermore, my wife and I were able to visit all of the locations where our favorite TV show, Lost, is filmed.

What is your favorite state? Why?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure that you would say that anywhere you are with your wife is pretty close to paradise. . . . Hawaii was, of course, phenomenal--I hope that we have the opportunity to return some day and visit another island. Aside from Hawaii, Maine is beautiful. After visiting Bar Harbor with my family, I always said that I wanted to end up living in Maine. (I think one winter up there would probably change my mind though!)

Joshua 6:27 said...

I'd have to go with the State of Relaxation.

It's much nicer than the State of Stress.

Jack said...

Hey John,

As a guy from Queens, I didn't know there was even much happening south or west of Jersey. Obviously, three years in Mississippi changed my perspective a little bit.

By the way, we're using wine in the Lord's Supper at our church.

Blessings,

-Jack

Stuart said...

mine travels are a little more concentrated in the southeast.
i like the country one. but even still the world is so big, it doesn't look like i have been many places.